Monday, January 1, 2001

ME

Meet Debbie

Hi I'm Debbie and welcome to my world. I am a Texas girl and a stay at home mommy to two girls... PreTeen and Drama Queen.  What's it like to have two girls? DRAMATIC!!  I sometimes think I need therapy... but I'm way too cheap.  So how do I cope?  Bargain shopping, crafting, organizing and decorating.  Luckily this is something that my girls also love, and this gives us all a chance to bond over glue guns, paint, duck tape, and ribbons.   I love a good thrift shop and Goodwill is one of my favorite places to find a hidden treasure. There is no bigger high than turning other people's trash into a fabulous treasure.  I have to admit, I LOVE seeing people's eyes pop out when they ask where I got something and I tell them Goodwill.

What in the craft am I up to now? That is a question that I, and so many other people are constantly asking, as I seem to always have some kind of craft on the brain. Unfortunately, I have way more craft ideas than I have time for. Visit often and find out what crazy projects I come up with in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.  Yes this is true.  I do some of my best thinking at about 1:30.  It must be the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...